Galaxy’s Edge, Issue 19, March of 2016
My newest story is live in Issue 19 of Galaxy’s Edge.
Shattered Vessels, co-written with the talented Robert B Finegold, is a tale of love and loss, adventure and mysticism, and one too many knife fights. It will take you from ancient Assyria to the Pyrenees to modern day San Francisco.
The issue is free to read until the next issue goes live (at which point the link I’ve included will take you to Issue 20 or beyond).
If you enjoy Galaxy’s Edge, please consider subscribing.
Best of Galaxy’s Edge (2014-2014)
Now for Freebies #2 and #3 – Please follow the instructions carefully!
Galaxy’s Edge is celebrating its fourth year in business, and in true Hobbit style, YOU get the presents.
1) Go to the Phoenix Pick website.
2) Scroll down a little until you find The Best of Galaxy’s Edge (2013-2014) in the anthologies section.
3) Click “Publisher’s Direct EPUB” or “Publisher’s Direct MOBI” to put the ebook in your shopping cart.
4) Enter GE3E (for the EPUB) or GE3M (for the mobi) in the Discount Code box.
5) Viola! Free ebook!
6) The eagle-eyed among you may have noticed a pink box at the top of the Phoenix Pick page. That’s a Pay What You Want (including nothing) deal on The Long Tomorrow by Leigh Brackett, plus a cheap three-book bundle featuring more Brackett, Hal Clement, Fred Pohl and others. The bundle isn’t free, but it’s a great deal on some classic SF.