It’s been quite the year. Since my last post about writing, I have:
- been a finalist twice in Writers of the Future
- made my first SFWA-qualifying sale
- signed a multi-volume novel contract
- completed the first book in the above
- become a full-time writer who makes a living writing
It’s all been such a whirlwind that I’ve let my blogging slip. Here’s to more regular posts in the immediate future.
And speaking of Writers of the Future, my WOTF bestie Tina Gower won first place in her quarter, followed by the prestigious and envy-inducing Gold Award. Check out her story “Twelve Seconds” in Volume 29.