In the next day or so, I will have a mini eARC for volume 31 of Writers of the Future to distribute to anyone who is willing to leave an honest review on launch day (or thereabouts).
Here are the deets:
- The mini eARC (PDF) will only have three or four of the stories in it. If you want to read them all, look for the mini eARCs being offered by some of my co-authors. Gotta catch ’em all!
- The launch is scheduled for May the 4th. May the Fourth be with you! How awesome is that?
- In your review, it’s fine to mention that you haven’t read all of the stories, and please do mention that you received a free sample copy.
- If you want one, please say so in the comments. Once I’ve got the file, I’ll send it to the email address used for your comment. (In other words, don’t post your email in the comment itself. I can see it in the admin interface.)
- If I get a lot of requests, please give me a day or two to get back to you.
- If you buy the paper copy and we ever meet at a con or workshop (*ahem* Sasquan), I will be happy to sign it for you!
Oh, and here’s a plug for my story, POSEIDON’S EYES.
In a sleepy California beach town, spirits magnify both the good and the evil in human hearts.
ETA: I’ve also got two 99 cent sales for you! Mike Resnick’s Best of Galaxy’s Edge has 25 short stories in it, including my Hugo nominee, and Writers of the Future, Volume 29 (not the current volume) is also on sale. Grab them fast because I don’t know how long the sales will last.
Reminder: Comments are moderated, and may not appear in a timely fashion if I’m busy writing or away from my computer.